Wednesday, January 26, 2005

falling asleep ------ Wednesday 26 January

I don't think I'll be staying up quite as late tonight as I have the past several nights. In fact, after I'm finished with this, I'm shutting down the computer and reading the Ramayana for a while before I wander into sleep.

Working on my website has been both rewarding and frustrating-- I'm enjoying the design process, but some strange and very irritating difficulties with my computer are detracting from the pure pleasure of puttering with style sheets and HTML. Still, there is something up for your viewing pleasure, so take a gander if you care to: faculty-staff.ou.edu/P/Sarah.E.Potter-1/. If any of the links are broken, don't worry about it-- that means there's no page with content out there yet anyhow. The OU server, Dreamweaver, and I are currently in negotiations over some structural issues, but I'm sure talks will be resolved shortly.

No comments: